Thursday, May 13, 2010

God's V.I.P.

Maybe you've had the rare opportunity to be treated like a V.I.P. at a sports arena, a fine restaurant or a five star hotel. Perhaps you were bumped up to first class seating when you boarded an airplane.

Each of us likes to be treated special. We all want to be pampered, noticed, honored, and acknowledged for who we are and something good we've done. We all appreciate V.I.P. treatment.

Did you know that you are already God's V.I.P.? In fact, because you are a human being, you are the most prized of all God's creation.

Consider these prolific passages of Scripture:

"What is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor. You made him ruler over the works of your hands; you put everything under his feet: all flocks and herds, and the beasts of the field, the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, all that swim the paths of the seas." ~ Psalm 8:4-8

and ...

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~ Psalm 139:13-14

To radically demonstrate how much we mean to God, Jesus sealed the deal when He died for each and every one of us on a cruel cross about 2,000 years ago in Jerusalem.

The Bible says, "This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." ~ 1 John 4:10

The most important realization that you can come to my friend is to understand that God loves you, cherishes you, and upholds you as His V.I.P.

Remember .... GOD WANTS YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment